Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two Harbors Trip!

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying the weather lately! Jeremy and I returned from our trip to Lake Superior almost a week ago, but the craziness of life has prevented me from getting pictures up sooner. Our trip (or as we call it, 2nd Honeymoon), was even better than we had imagined! We wanted to simply relax and enjoy God's handiwork...and we did! We read, watched a movie to two, went hiking and sight-seeing, relaxed in the hot tub and just enjoyed time away from work and the stresses of life. It was just beautiful and a great blessing! Here are some pictures from our trip!

Here are a few pics of our suite- we were just stunned when we walked in!




This is the view from our bedroom and our deck... I must have enjoyed this view for hours upon hours!

On our deck! We spent lots of time reading, talking and grilling out there.


One of our favorite parts of the vacation was hiking throughout Gooseberry Falls. Kate felt well enough to do some serious hiking for an hour! The picture below is just a small part of the gorgeous falls!


Us enjoying Gooseberry Falls


Jeremy and I at the top of the lighthouse!




Split Rock Lighthouse


This was the incredible outdoor hot tub we were able to enjoy!



Saying goodbye to beautiful Lake Superior was not easy...but we hope to be back someday!


No comments: