Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cornucopia

I entitled this entry cornucopia because I don't really have one big thing to write, but rather, several small, possibly uninteresting items to share of various parts of life. I have always liked that word... that and tumultuous were two of my favorite words to use during AP Literature my Senior year in High School. Am I officially a dork? Perhaps.
So, lets start light should we? Jeremy and I have been busy with friends and family the last month. We went to "Wenzel Weekend" in Milwaukee for a long weekend which was enjoyable. There was some "Apples to Apples" going on, as well as just relaxing and getting a tan. Football throwing, So You Think You Can Dance watching and as always, lots of eating went down as well. But, surprise, surprise... holding and caring for sweet little Emily was the highlight for me. :)

Happy Emily:
Tired Emily:


Other than that, we also were busy the last week of June as I celebrated by 24th birthday. It was truly a beautiful week. Jeremy and I did several special things. For one, we went to the bluff and had a picnic of my fav foods. We also went to the Waterfront which is one of the best restaurants in the area hands down. I had a full day of girl time with Jodi and Tressa in which every activity was a surprise. To top it off, Jeremy threw a little surprise dinner for me! So, I was very blessed and it was just perfect to see friends so often before we leave La Crosse. I guess this might be the best place to say THANK YOU for the calls, messages, notes, and cards from everyone!
La Crosse Sunset on 06.24.08 and Jeremy & Kate in the car on the way to a birthday picnic on the bluff.



Jeremy and Kate at the Waterfront Restaurant- La Crosse, June 27th 2008.





Jodi, Kate and Tressa during the full day of fun! Right before taking me to the surprise party!

There are too many more pictures to post all of them from dinner- so I won't. But again, thank you to all that came! I think for right now, i am done with blogging but I hope to be back sooner rather than later. :)

Any topics you readers would like to discuss? Let me know!

No comments: