Well, I am finally posting pictures of our house!! Yay! :) We are truly so blessed that the Lord provided this home. Although foreclosures are sad- for us it was amazing! We were able to purchase a new construction foreclosed home for much less than it is worth! Lord willing, we will be in this home for a long time! Every time I drive up the driveway, I thank God for this undeserved and very much appreciated house!
The Front Door and Stairway to upstairs:
Living Room and Backyard View...

Living Room and part of Kitchen Windows...
Kitchen...

Our Bedroom!!! (this is my favorite room!)
Office/Library:
Huge Basement to finish...currently our workout room...
There you go! There are more rooms but i didn't want to bore you with the mud room and bathrooms! :)
We are completely blessed. We want to honor God with this house every way we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment