Monday, December 7, 2009

Six years ago today...




I just realized that today marks six years from when Jeremy and I went on our first date! I wanted to write something dedicated to the love of my life...


Jeremy,


I love you more than you will ever know. When I met you, over six years ago, I knew instantly that you were different from anyone else I ever met. Once we started to "court", my first impressions were solidified- you were the man God intended for me. We have certainly had our share of 'valleys' in these past few years- but walking through those unintended journeys with you has made all the difference. THANK YOU for being you. Thank you for allowing God to shape you and take hold of your life. Thank you for loving me through sickness and health, joy and sorrow...as long as we both shall live. So here is to 60 more years of being best friends, of making eachother laugh like no one else can, and clinging to Christ together when all else seems to fail. Apart from knowing Christ, YOU are the biggest blessing I have ever and will ever know.


Your wife,


Katey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you know then you can write if
not it is difficult to write.

My homepage ... ford ranger forum