Actually, no we haven't but by the lack of activity on this blog, one might assume so!
Inspired by Kyle Borg, I thought I would write briefly why we haven't written lately...
Kate started a new job and thus is off her three month break from working...
Jeremy is spending every free moment (when he is not working his 60 hours) applying for teaching jobs and beginning to prepare for his sermon at CCC on Feb 3rd.
Kate has been feeling a little bit better as of late, thus allowing them to hang out with friends more! PRAISE GOD!
And lastly, sometimes, I just don't have anything to say! Imagine that! :)
Hope all is well and thank you for your continued support and prayers!
Kate
ps: shout out to DP for reminding me I DO have a blog and SHE ( if not anyone else) reads it! :)
2 comments:
I read that on Borg's blog, too. You guys gotta keep us up to date or we'll start to worry! What is Jeremy's sermon on?
Hey. This is a "shout-in" (if there is such a thing)! Sounds like y'all are doing well and staying busy-the good kind of busy.
Great. :)
Post a Comment