Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeremy!


Today is Jeremy's 23rd birthday! I wanted to write to him and express my love for him on this special day...


You are the greatest blessing that our wonderful God has ever bestowed upon me besides the cross. Never did I imagine I would have such an amazing husband. You are my best friend, you are my husband, you're my love, you're my help... you are so many wonderful things wrapped in one. I thank God for you Jeremy. I thank God for who you are and who you will grow to be. I thank God for these past 4 years you've been in my life, and these past 6 months you have been my husband. No matter how difficult the day, you brighten it by being you.

I look forward to growing old with you. Happy Birthday to the love of my life... Happy Birthday Jeremy!


Your wife, Katey


ps: you also happen to be the most handsome man I have ever seen.... :)


1 comment:

Kyle and Rachel said...

Mr. Jeremy,
In your history classes did you ever do anything with the philosophy of history? I know it sounds random but I was just curious.
Grace.
Kyle