Thursday, September 27, 2007

Health Update

Hello friends and family! I have received a few calls and e-mails from people asking for an update in the health situation.
This week is my official last week of work before my break of a couple months of not working at all. While this is challenging in some aspects, we know it is what has to be done given the worsening of my health and because of several Doctor's highly advising it.
Yesterday I had a spinal tap. It was pretty scary and a painful but God gave strength to endure. In 7 business days, we will find out the results of the tests.
We hope that there is something we are able to treat is found, rather than the no answers that have resulted from dozens of blood tests and the MRI's. We are very thankful however, that we have ruled out tumors, MS, Lupus and other conditions.
Through your prayers, encouragement and love, I have been encouraged lately. I am not losing hope and am trying to trust Him daily.
Next is another specialist on October 19th.
I will let you know if I here anything as far as results. Please contintue to pray for God's peace and provision.
Thank you for your continued love and support.

In Christ's love, Kate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update, Kate. I will continue to pray for you and Jeremy, especially for these next few determining weeks. God bless and much love!! Hannah xoxo

Jeremy and Kate said...

Thank you Hannah! I love you so much!!!

Kate