Monday, September 29, 2008

The Completed Logo

Hello! Thank you to all those who voted...it helped me narrow it down to Fonts #1, 4 and 5.
I then played around with those fonts a little and added some design work and here is what I've come up with:

I'd love to know what you think! I've ordered business cards and had my first Senior Portrait Session this weekend and it went great!!! Thanks so much for your help and I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Mrs. A said...

Dear Kate, I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to vote on your design! Brian and I don't have internet, so I just got the e-mail today. I'm so excited to see that you started your own photography company! I'm praying for you and Jeremy...I hope you're both doing well :) Sometime soon I am going to call you to tell you all about the wedding and the honeymoon. God bless,
Hannah Abrahamson!