Hello Everyone!! A lot of you know I have started my own Photography and Designs Business. Well, I am currently working on revamping my logo and need to pick a new font. Below are 7 choices that I have gotten it down to...but I need your help with the rest! PLEASE take two minutes to look at each font and then vote on the right-hand of the screen for your favorite!
Look just at the font, not at the way the words are placed as that can be changed. :)
This will largely determine which one I go with so take it seriously and remember it is a Photography and Design business when you are voting. :) THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!
To Vote: For your #1 choice: Vote TWO times - For your #2 choice: Vote ONCE. Font 1:

Font 2:

Font 3:

Font 4:
3 comments:
Kate,
I will call you about this, but who are you trying to attract? Do you want to do more business with kid pics, weddings, adults, etc... I think that will affect your font. We can talk later! miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, are you guys planning on coming for emily's birthday?????
this is angie, i don't have a username or password and am at work, so I can't spend time figuring it out:)
Good questions...
Mostly Seniors pics, and families- not too much weddings.
Also- designing for anyone.
- Kate
Good questions...
Mostly Seniors pics, and families- not too much weddings.
Also- designing for anyone.
- Kate
Post a Comment