Today marks Jeremy's (and mine) parents Wedding Anniversary! I wanted to write about the beautiful marriage they have and the gratitude I have for them sharing that with me. They truly love one another and even when they are picking on eachother its adorable. :) They know one another inside and out and show care by putting the other first all the time. The proof of their incredible love is in the three amazing children they raised- I think that is usually the best testimony of a marriage. I know that Jeremy is the way he is today in large part because of his parents love for eachother and for him. I appreciate them allowing me to see a strong marriage that really does stand the test of time. Congrats Gery and Inge and know that we all love you dearly!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Happy Anniversary Gery and Inge!
Today marks Jeremy's (and mine) parents Wedding Anniversary! I wanted to write about the beautiful marriage they have and the gratitude I have for them sharing that with me. They truly love one another and even when they are picking on eachother its adorable. :) They know one another inside and out and show care by putting the other first all the time. The proof of their incredible love is in the three amazing children they raised- I think that is usually the best testimony of a marriage. I know that Jeremy is the way he is today in large part because of his parents love for eachother and for him. I appreciate them allowing me to see a strong marriage that really does stand the test of time. Congrats Gery and Inge and know that we all love you dearly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment